We currently have the above position available at Thunderbolt Solutions in Johannesburg, and wish to invite all suitably qualified applicants to submit their CV’s for consideration.
The applicant, reporting to the divisional manager, will be responsible for generating leads and developing relationships with new and existing clients. The ideal candidate would be a qualified Machine Minder with good technical knowledge of flexo printing. Exposure to, and knowledge of Gravure Printing would be advantageous. Someone that has had previous sales experience in the packaging and/or print industry, specifically in relation to flexo and litho plates, varnishes, coating and anilox rollers would be ideally suited. The salary package is commensurate with the experience of the successful candidate.
To be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- 3 Years Sales experience, preferably gained in the flexographic packaging market
- Flexo / Litho printing background
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
Your KPA’s would include, but will not be limited to:
- Generating leads and closing deals
- Preparing monthly sales, project and pipeline reports
- Assisting in determining pricing schedules for quotes and negotiations
- Preparing and submitting sales proposals to clients
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS : 29 JANUARY 2021
If you believe that you are the right candidate to join this vibey company then submit a detailed CV and letter of motivation to:
Kevin Viran at firstname.lastname@example.org